Ambien is a medicine to treat insomnia and buying it is now getting famous because of its quality. One can easily buy Ambien from US. There are lots of ways to buy it such as manual, online etc. When one is buying through online, in most of the cases, it is not needed to show the prescription to the online seller but that does not mean that one should use Ambien without the permission of a doctor.
Basically Ambien is a sedative which is also known as hypnotic medicine. In US the demand is great and people should buy this too because there are very little medicines which work as fast as Ambien because Ambien directly affects the brain which none can do. That is why it should be bought and used. It is a short time medicine also so no one should use it at a long time basis.
Ambien (or Zolpidem) is the prescription medicine for short term (generally from 2 to 6 weeks) treatment of the insomnia and brain disorders. And Ambien hasn’t been effective to maintain sleep, but it is very effective to initiate sleep. Therefore, Ambien can make you asleep and consumer should not use this drug during the normal waking hours.
Side Effects of Ambien:
- Hallucinations, all physical senses, on differing intensity
- Anterograde amnesia
- Altered patterns
- Euphoria or dysphoria
- Ataxia and poor motor coordination and difficulty maintaining the balance
- Higher Libido and decreased libido or destrudo
- Higher appetite
- Impaired judgment & reasoning
- Increased impulsivity
- Memory loss
- Uninhibited extroversion at social and interpersonal settings
If stopped, rebound insomnia might take place
Usage of Ambien by elderly will cause accidents such as falling down & at times will cause the increase in risk to have the cognitive effects. Your doctor will help you first in case, you plan to take ambien for helping the sleep disorder.
Before taking the medication, inform your doctor in case, you are very allergic to drugs, or you have:
- Liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep)
- Lung disease like bronchitis, asthma, chronic pulmonary disease and emphysema
- History of mental illness, depression, and suicidal thoughts
- Myasthenia gravis;
- History of alcohol or drug addiction.